Hello Followers!
Greetings from Loganville, GA! I know most of you are wondering why I'm blogging from Loganville. Well the reason is because I haven't left town yet, duh! I leave the house in exactly 1 hour and 23 minutes. You guessed it, I'm super scared, anxious, excited, and more.
I just wanted to say hey to everyone that will be following me the next 4 weeks of my life and thanks for all of the support (financial and spiritual). This trip would not have been possible without the help of my family and friends. I appreciate all of you.
Well, I have to go unpack and repack my bag one last time to get the weight under 50 pounds. The next post will be from London!!!
TTYL,
Kooke
Kook! I am so excited ( lowkey jelaous ) of you! lol. Have a GREAT time! I cant wait to read your next post! love you bunches!
ReplyDelete